Other Services

Other areas of practice of Emma Andrews Law Firm include:

Wills and Estates/Incapacity Planning /Powers of Attorney and Notarizations

Family/Personal Injury/Real Estate/Corporate

Wills and Estates

Emma  provides full services including estate planning.

  • Drafting wills and trusts;
  • Challenging wills and trusts through the Wills  Variation Act, the Trustee Act, and other laws, including the upcoming  Wills, Estates and Succession Act,
  • Assisting with Canadian and international estate administration, in Spain and Latin America. You can rely on Emma to probate wills, apply for “Letters of Administration” when someone dies without a will or to provide advice to Executors on their roles and obligations.

Incapacity Representation Agreements

Are you worried that someday you or a loved one may not be able to manage your affairs?

Emma can help you by

  • preparing Powers of Attorney for help with financial affairs
  • preparing Representation Agreements for help with personal and health care decisions, and
  • providing advice to Representatives on their roles and obligations.

Powers of Attorney and Notarizations

We will gladly prepare powers of attorney and notarize any documents in English or in Spanish. Emma’s signature is registered with the Lieutenant Governor of British Columbia’s office inVictoria as well as the consulate of Mexico inVancouver and the consulate of Argentina in Toronto.

Family Law

Family law can be used to resolve family conflicts. If you do not understand your rights and responsibilities,  you or your family members may suffer emotional and economic hardship.

Emma Andrews Law Firm can help you find solutions and avoid disputes in any of the following situations:

  • Divorce
  • Access to children
  • Custody of children
  • Family Property/Asset Division
  • Marriage agreements and Separation Agreements

Personal Injury

Even the simplest accidents can have dire consequences. It is crucial to know what your rights are in order to enforce them.

We can assist you if you have suffered any of the following:

  • Personal Injuries
  • Assaults
  • “Slip and falls”
  • Motor vehicles accidents/ICBC claims